This is the best ALS Bucket Challenge I’ve seen so far.
Dancers - @rubenmartin77 & @ellen3392 Location - Muir Beach. California.
Natalia Osipova in Giselle (again).
Natasha it’s like u don’t even care
without a raised hip
She may not fit the mold of the idea ballerina, but she chooses to be one of the best dancers in Bolshoi theatre.
Because she is Masha Alexandrova, and she will always be.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact